Monday, November 26, 2007

Monday Blues

It's one of those lazy Monday where it's raining and you just feel like sleeping in after a long Sunday night of studying. You dread the week ahead with how much u still need to cover and what questions the crazy lecturer will unleash upon us in that 2 hours of hell.

As I take a break now n then and walk about to rest my eyes. I usually check what the others are up to. It's also my first time I stayed through the weekend in hall, and in 8 short, so I wonder what these guys do on Sundays while I'm at home catching up with my family.

In actual fact, this week was diff. Everyone was in study mode, so there wasn't much activity. But when the sun sets and moon rises, that's where the fun begins. Remember the breaks I took now n then? I decided to do a bit of snapping...

Found a guest in 8short. Looked rather satisfied in bed. (bottom half couldn't be shown)

Usually, Abhi would be in Eshack, otherwise, he'll be back in 8short photoshopping or sleeping the day away. I guess the sleep caught up to him faster than he can catch up with the news.

So you see, mugging has always been a tiring process, even with 3 years of experience behind our backs..

On another note....
Most of you might be wondering what all the going level 7 and taking sugar is for. Well you see, my lecturer gave us some dragonfruit seeds a few weeks back. I decided to plant a few of them and watch them grow. Besides, I'm studying plants in all my 3 modules, so watching them grow is like have watching what u learn come alive, literally. It also helped me wake up each morning so that these guys can get the morning sun that enters my room each day.


And of course, the bottle was stolen from the labs. But hey, I paid so much for my school fees, so I kinda paid for it.
I was also did a project on roses and I'm trying to resurrect a rose stalk right now and maybe grow roses at home. Hence, the sugar was needed cos the stalk has no roots and proper leaves to get it's own sugar. No photos at the moment cos nothing conclusive appeared yet.

Well, that's all for now.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE.

No comments: