Sunday, December 30, 2007

There and back again


So i'm back. No not yet to Singapore. But back to Delhi after making a trip to Bombay for a great Indian wedding. I went with my family, we took an overnight train (about 18 hours) back and forth, and spent about 7-8 days there in between.

Through the course of that trip i got to meet a lot of old friends in Bombay (where i grew up) and some old enemies too (namely food poisoning and humidity). Thus, I was bedridden for most of the trip but still managed to play lots of tennis and take a few pictures while i was at it.

Now i'm back in Delhi where we're having the coldest day of the winter (so far) at 3 degrees Celsius. We've been having a few sunny days of late but today is just frigid. I woke up to the news that united's given up their lead overnight, and then decided to stay in the blankets a little while longer.

4 more days before I begin my journey back to Hall. Anyone want anything from India?


more pictures from my latest trips HERE

No comments: