Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Bidding sucks, but good luck anyway.

It's that time of the year again......

But exactly one year ago, I was so stunned by the bid points and how desperate ppl wanted the module that I did a print screen of the CORS. That's the highest points I've seen or ever will see in my NUS life. So if u think that module u have in mind is hard to get, always think of the odds I had to face.
At the end of the day, I just went down to the Sci office and complained that I needed it to graduate, so they gave it to me in the end. Costing only about 600pts (average of all the points used in all rounds). To the person who spent 2k on it, I hope it was ur graduating sem.

1 comment:

sprecher said...

In ChBE, 5000++ is normal points ppl throw in at their final sem =) because of that I got outbidded for my 2 electives~!! KNNACCB